WHAT IS IT
Herbal Ignite for Men is an over-the-counter dietary supplement taken daily with food and works to support testosterone levels and stamina
- You don’t need a prescription
- 90 caps per bottle and is taken according to body weight
- Herbs are most effective when taken for 60 to 90 days
- You don’t need to be on it continuously
- Individual responses vary, but usually you can go for months or even years before feeling the need for another “boost”
- It doesn’t work instantly, but usually you will notice benefits within a few days
WHAT DOES IT DO
Herbal Ignite’s formulation works to:
- Support testosterone levels
- Relieve stress and fatigue
- Improve energy levels and confidence
HOW DOES IT WORK
Herbal Ignite for Men has a herbal formula that works over time to help resolve the underlying causes of low testosterone in men, in particular the low testosterone levels that result from aging.
Herbal Ignite is all natural and is generally free of unpleasant side effects
WHAT IS IN IT
Herbal Ignite contains three key ingredients:
Key Herb No 1 - Tribulus terrestris
Research shows tribulus supports normal testosterone levels. Testosterone is the male hormone which supports men's muscle growth, generates energy, confidence and stamina. Men using Herbal Ignite report experiencing a general sense of wellbeing.
Key Herb No 2 – Horny Goat Weed
The active ingredients in horny goat weed are PDE-5 inhibitors which increases blood flow around the body.
Key Herb No 3 – Avena Sativa
Avena Sativa is used for relieving stress and fatigue and increasing stamina.
Other ingredients: Excipients and fillers.
Contains no preservatives, sugars, milk, starch, wheat or yeast derivatives.
Herbal Ignite for Men and Women are gluten and dairy free.
SUGGESTED USE / DIRECTIONS
Take according to body weight:
- 60-79kg 3 caps daily, 1 in morning, 2 at night
- 80-99kg 4 caps daily, 2 in morning, 2 at night
- 100+kg 5 caps daily, 2 in morning, 1 at lunch, 2 at night
Take daily with meals in a divided dose.
Always read the label and take as directed. If you are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication or on prescription medicines for angina or heart disease, check with your doctor before use.
*Disclaimer. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not substitute for the advice provided by your medical professional. Always seek specific medical advice for treatment appropriate to you. Individual results may vary and are not guaranteed.